"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Sunday, February 10, 2013
@ 5:29 PM


How 1 person changes in just 1 snap?
The past 1 month has not been great.
The only 1 person whom i'm in touched with has been different lately.
Yup 1 has been the number.
Coz it feels like i've got no 1 right now.

Sometimes when I stood down and reminisce, I went speechless.
What you talked to me 1 month ago, wanting us to stop contacting due to your examinations.
What you explained to me saying you wanna fully concentrate and have no time for all this.
Not wanting me to be hurt with enduring and your busy schedule.
Fulfilling your dad's wishes, doing everything for your dad.

How we'd argue for the silliest mistakes.
How we talked things out.
You came to a decision of US stop contacting?
This has been in my mind for so long now.
It's funny.

It's funny because you seems to be giving your numbers & contacting other people instead.
It felt like you're dumping me using all this excuses reasons?
Pushing me away, contact other people then fought with them.
It will still be back to square 1.

So what happen to all the reasons you told me when you wanna stop contacting with me?
I'm not stopping you if you wanna be friends with them.
Nothing wrong.
I've got no rights to stop you.
But what matters here is whatever you're doing now.

So what's the use of you kept wanting us to stop contacting?
Without you realizing, you made me feel this way.
You made yourself this way.
You are putting yourself in a difficult situation.
Macam mana kita tak argue.
I didn't do anything wrong which will affect your studies but the way you said it's like i'm to blame.
Doesn't make sense at all.
So much of all the reasons you told about studying etc.

It seems like you priortise those people more right now.
The way you replied me now, somehow like 'layankan'.
How patience I am almost everyday, waited for you for long hours.
Understanding all your situations be it school or other stuffs but all you do is keep pushing me away
I even had this feelings of you lying to me to avoid something that is going on around you right now.
Negative thoughts!

I've been enduring on what you've been doing to me for so long.
I'll still be here.
Will still be your backbone.
No matter where I stand, be it the last or the middle or none of the above.
We indeed had a shaky start.

I've given my all.
Sometimes i'm stress with myself with you being this way.
Please have a heart and make time for me despite your busy schedule.
No One But You.