"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, December 29, 2012
@ 8:17 PM

Family dinner cum gathering yesterday night.
Mum & Uncle cooked for the family.
Mushroom soup, Black Pepper crab, Cereal and Squid prawn, Bonesteak...
Ahhh simply extraordinary delicious!

& the best thing that happened yesterday night was that T.A came. At first, she wasn't sure if she would be able to come but after the text she sent me saying she's coming, I smiled.

When she entered my crib, my aunt and uncle gave me this smiley cheeky look and then whispered to me "Wahhhh lawanyaaa.." about T.A. Hahahah I was like WTS? So random.

After she ate, we sat at the void deck, looking through each other's phone & I saw a picture. Ok shall not say anything about it. One day if she were to read this, I DIE! Hahahah!

Well, no one's reading my blog though coz' I private it.

Had a good talked and we even played 'pepsi cola'. Well, I won. I think she needs more practice before challenging the best. Just saying.

12am+ we went in to saw my brother and Sofiea not at home, knowing that he's sending Sofiea back. Before that they called asking where were we & I told them that we were at Pioneer Mall but no, we were just outside the house. Hahahah!

Thought of watching a movie on MIO VOD but end up, T.A wanna go home. Halfway sending her back home, they called and told us they're coming back. So we walked back and watched movie at the crib.

Damn what the fuck am I typing? My English sucks but what happened yesterday was so funny, to me.

So halfway while watching, T.A told me she's tired & so we ended the movie and I sent her home. Walked with her till the void and end with a warm hug. Sucha qtpie. Indeed Selena Gomez clone. lol!

Thanks for coming T.A.
Hope you enjoyed the food.
See you again soon though I know it's difficult to bring you out.