"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, August 4, 2012
@ 11:12 PM


 Sup blogger!
I miss you hahahahah...

Guess i've missed out a lot of stuff which i need to update here. 
I'll try my best to keep this blog alive and update whatever good things/events that happen in my life.
I'm sure this blog of mine will remain here till i grow old. 
I wish one day, my children will get to read my blog post and see what i've gone through in life. 
Ok i'm getting emotional right now hahahahah

Tonight, i'm gonna update about the singing competition i'm in. 
- iTalent 2012 -
Yup, i'm in the competition again. 
Few days ago, 2nd August, Thursday, was the semi-final. 
Comparing 2010 & 2012, both are nerve-wrecking knowing that all competitors are good. 
This year, the competition are bit different compared to 2010 as i'm representing my school - College West.
So it means that i'm competing with other colleges - College East & College Central.

Semi-final was a challenged for me as i gotta sing during the fasting month.
I endured and took the challenged and thanks to God, i managed to pull it through. 
Sang Me & Mrs Jones and i made to the Final.
Funny moment was i just can't sit still. Kept walking around the backstage warming up my vocal. lol!

All the Semi-Final vocalist has a good voice and they give me goosebumps. 
Respect to all of them! Well done guys!

So, i will be in the Final together with....
College West singer, Fatin Taha & College East, Baby Sulastri. 
Final will be after Hari Raya & will be held at College East, Friday, 24 August at 7.30pm. 

This will be my 2nd time in the final of iTalent. 
I'm not gonna forget what Kamsani told me the other day after the competition
" You cannot drop. It's either you maintain or you go up.." 
What he meant was that during iTalent 2010, i won 2nd. So it's either i maintain 2nd place or go up to win it. 
I'll try my best if luck is on my side, insyaAllah. 

& congrats to all the other finalist of Dance, Instrumental & Open Category who made it to the final.
Salute to West Style District College West dancers who all 3 groups made it to the final. Proud!






- Outfit sponsored by Zab Couture - 





- With the Acoustic Club Bros -





- With two of the best singers : Kamsani & Shalyza -



- Owner of Zab Couture : Zabidi - 




- SAS BROTHERS -



- With the gorgeous, Nadira Kamarol - 



- College West iTalent Semi-Finalist 2012 : Shalyza Rosli & Fatin Taha -