"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, February 25, 2012
@ 9:53 AM







 FINALLY GRADUATED FROM NITEC IN MULTIMEDIA TECHNOLOGY!

2 years passes so fast.
From strangers, to classmates, to the friendship we made & finally, we're all graduated.
I'm gonna miss QU1001N so much.
Though i'm not that close with some of them but i will still cherish the fun moment we had in class.

I still remember when i kept complaining about ITE.
I said this, i said that, all the negativity that came out from my mouth.
I wanna take back everything i've said.

ITE changed me alot.
From an innocent high school student to a mature young man.
I'm gonna missed the life in ITE as a nitec student.

I will never forget the 1st day of school, taking the train with Nuzul & his sister to ITE Bukit batok
The feeling, the nervous-ness thinking/wondering how ITE life was like. Hahaha!

Well, to recap back, i skipped alot of lesson during my 1st year. lol!
Debar letters, Poor attendance letters. Yes with an 'S'.
Well, I REGRET.
Shouldn't have skipped lesson during 1st year as it affected my 2nd year GPA ALOT!

Its ok.
Dont cry over a spilt milk, Fadzlee.
Take this as lesson.
Well, everyone have 'regret' at some point of time.
Everyone will learn their lesson. 


To my Class Advisor, Mr Wong Yew Peng, thank you so much.
You used to scold me regarding my attendance and undone assignments/projects during my 1st year.
I sincerely accept all those scolding from you.
It changed me.
& the undying support when i'm in the ITE competition, iTalent, i thank you so much.
You may be to stressed out with some of the students in class.
I read those words you post on facebook & yes, it almost makes me cry in tears.
Thank you so much, Mr Wong!







(I'm gonna miss this place)


Thanks for the wonderful 2years, QU1001N.
After our last lunch as classmates at Pizza Hut, i'm sure we'll have a hard time meeting each other again.
I wish you guys all the best in your future endeavours. 
I hate farewells, seriously.
22 February 2012, the day we graduated. Till we meet again mates!

- Fadzlee