"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Friday, December 3, 2010
@ 11:59 PM

December 3....
Friday....

No school today.
Met Bob & Khairi at Pioneer Mall in the afternoon. Slack at Mcdonalds, chit chatting to kill our boredom.
Then went back home, chillaxing at my cribs.


I watch Bruno Mars video on Youtube just now and Gosh, he really have an AWESOME vocal. His high-pitch, soothing voice and great songs really makes him the best singer now. Many have been saying Justin Bieber is the next Michael Jackson but for me Bruno Mars is. Maybe for Justin is not the time yet. He's changing. Maybe we shall see how his vocal is after his voice has fully change. Bruno Mars is my Idol and my influences. If only i could have his voice for a year or more........................... Hahahaha..

I wanna share with you this video. I love the first part when he sing ' If i told you i was perfect i'd be lying....... ' Thats SUPER NICE! You guys must listen to it.



Chill pill, enjoy the song..
Outs!