"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Monday, May 31, 2010
@ 11:23 PM


So basically today is the last day of May 2010. Indeed time fly so fast. 5 month has passed and i indeed enjoy every single moment of it and i'm feeling so blessed having my lovely friends and family around me.

Within that 5 months, many things happen. Some are good, some are bad & some are shocking ones. Slowly, I overcome every obstacles and challenges.

My life in ITE has been very good. Well, i gotta say, i miss my Secondary school life. I miss every single moment of it. 5 months i've been studying in ITE but my heart is still in secondary school. Life is ITE is so different compare to secondary school. Friends ain't the same. The surrounding, the classroom, everything are different. I'm not saying ITE is bad but i ain't into ITE. I didnt even had plan or think that i would be studying in ITE when i started my Secondary school journey.

Today, my friends in sec5 took their O-Level mother tongue examination. I kept thinking to myself if i were also part of them, taking the examination. Feeling the stress. Feeling the tiredness studying day and night. Having my mum keep coming to my room, touching my head and looking at me studying. Gahhhh, i dont know why i'm feeling like this but i miss those stress time i had.

I miss Shuqun. I miss studying with my Secondary Schoolmates. I miss all the teachers; Mr noel Ong, Mdm Kurusamy, Mr Nicolas, Cikgu Ismail and the rest. I miss stepping into the school. I miss those jokes me and my classmate made during lesson. I miss everything. Ahhhhhhh. Hope to meet you guys again for a reunion maybe? ^^

Okay, stop the sorrow. 2 more days to my examination. Quite worried. Nah, hoping everything will turn okay. Tomorrow i need to come back to school to finish up 3 assignment that i've not done. Wednesday exam. After wednesday, FREEDOM! But results comfirm.................... ):  .

Time to sleep. GoodBye MAY! Hello June! Nytez My World!

*Fadzlee*
11.23pm