"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, May 8, 2010
@ 9:58 PM



JASA IBU

Bilaku terkenangkan waktu dahulu
Berlinangan air mataku
Kerna sebak aku terharu
Terkenang jasamu baktimu ibu

Dari nafas pertamaku di dunia
Hingga terlafazkan kata pertama
Hingga mampu aku berdikari
Bimbinganmu jadi pelita hidup ini

Belaian manjamu
Kasih dan sayangmu
Tiadaku ternilai tiada bandingannya

Ibu
Restumu ku mohon selalu
Agar diberkati hidupku
Walau jasamu tiada dapat ku terbalas
Namun kau takkan ku hampakan

Ibu
Kau ku doakan selalu
Kesejahteraan dirimu
Aku berSyukur dikurniakan seorang Ibu sepertimu


Happy Mothers Day, Mama.
Thanks for taking care of me since the day i was born till now.
I appreciate everything and sacrifices you've given.
When i'm down, you were there to lift me up.
I'm all grown up and i promise you, its my turn to take care of you.
If people ask, what will i do if the world is gonna end tomorrow?
My answer is that i want to be by your side today ,
hugging you and kiss you on the forehead for the last time.
You've made me to be who i am today.
I feel soo bless to have you around me.
I love you mum!
You're the best i've ever had.
God Bless You!

* Fadzlee *

9.58pm