"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Wednesday, April 21, 2010
@ 6:40 PM

Holla Holla Ma' Senor & Senorita !
Had been very busy lately preparing for my finals this saturday.
Well train myself singing the song.
I will be singing this song.....



I've got to tell you, its not an easy song. ):
But, still not sure yet whether i'm bringing this song or not.
I'll see how my vocals gonna be.

Other than that, school has been preety fine.
As per normal, jokes in class.
Facebook-ing when the teacher was teaching.

& every day/night, messaging and on the phone with _________.
Haha.
Ya, its great though.
Talking nonsense. LOL. :P
FCUKERRRR ! <3
Hahaha!

Ohh ya, Yesterday was my LiL Brother birthday.
Happy Birthday Mohamed NurFahmie.
I love you brother !
Study hard ! (:

Alright.
Taking care peeps.

* Fadzlee *
Wednesday, 21 April 2010
6.40pm