"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Monday, April 19, 2010
@ 8:53 AM

Good Morning peepz. How are you guys doing ? I'm fine macam biasa lah bro.
Just wanna update you all that i'm currently finalist of a competition organize by Fuchun CC :
Arca Gemilang 2010. 
Its an annual competition and this is the 6th time they've been organizing this.
I join together with my Dk Bro/Sis, Rajis and Nisa.
But they're in the duet category while i'm in the solo category. :)

I will be competing with 12 other finalist.
I'm number 11 to perform. Lucky hand. Phew.
& i'm hoping that all of my friends could come down and give me your support coz there's voting required, which must be written on the ticket and it carries out 20marks.



SB11(Fadzlee Sufri) and D4(Nisa Hussain & Rajis Sharif)


My friends, if you're coming, PM me.
Transfer me the money and i will get the tickets for ya.
5 more days........



* Fadzlee *
Monday, 19 April 2010
8.53am