"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Monday, December 28, 2009
@ 1:07 PM

Syukur Alhamdulillah !
I get one of the courses in ITE.
I will be taking Multimedia Technology at Bukit Batok ITE.
& guess what, some of my friends are also in that ITE.
Nuzul, Shahirah, Hasan , Sabrina, Wen Yi and more i guess.
Phew ! At least i've got some friends who is in the same school as me.
But i'm sad that they are in the different courses.. :(
Its okay.

Wednesday, will be going to Bukit Batok ITE with them to register.
After that, maybe will be chilling with them somewhere ?
No plans man for this week..! Boosaaaaaannnnnnnn.
Hmm. Cant wait.! =)
SHahirah , aku tahu kau happy !!! HAHAHA!

& to Ezzahleena, hope you will do better this time round for your N-Level.
You have my support.
Ignore those story or rumours about people talking about you.
No need to be ashamed.
Coz this is your life and you want a better qualification for your future.
Study hard Ezzah. I will pray hard for you this time.

You guys wanna know what ?
Got this indian old man , keep walking outside my house back to back.
Looking at all the clothes hanging outside. WTF !
Suspicious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haissss... Susaah ah Hidoop !

* Fadzlee *
Monday, 28 December 2009
1.07pm


I've never cry for a girl before till i met you