"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, November 28, 2009
@ 9:16 PM

Just came back from applying for work.
Now, i'm waiting for their calls.
I really wanna work. I need $$$.
Please Pray for me.
I'm gonna Pray hard , hoping that i could get the job. InsyaAllah.

& my LiL sista is very rude. I hate her!!
she state this at her blog......
" ......harapharap kau tak dapat bitch! hahaha :) neninenipupooo ~ "
Which means that she hopes that i wont get the job. Wtf ! Buto!
Cubit pipi kau baru tahu. Hahaha.
Nah, she's not like that. She's a very good and caring girl.
She' been supporting me in whatever i'm doing in life. :)
I love you Bitch!

So now, i'm gonna keep holding my handphone and wait for their calls.
Pray for me guys.


* Fadzlee *
Saturday, 28 November 2009
9.16pm