"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Monday, August 31, 2009
@ 2:00 PM


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY to all teachers out there.!

Didnt go to school today. Just sit at home , staring at my lappy.
34 more days to my birthday. There's like 2-3 things i've been wishing for..

First, MP3. I've been wanting to have mp3 with me for so long. Sigh..







OR







Besides this two brand, i've also been interested with Apple Mp3. Its damn cheap and worth it. The type that i've been interested in is the picture below. Haha, Simple and nice. Cool or what ???!!! HAHAHHA.





Second, is WATCH. I'm now without any watch in my hand. All the watch that i have are all broken. Haha. Stupid me.

Third, coming soon.


No plans for today.Its the last day of August yaw. Soo fast. Cant believe it. Tomorrow is a new month and is the month where i'm taking my N-Level. Haiz, Slow the time please.!
N-Level is next week and i'm like 5o% prepared for my exam. I've not started revising Social Studies. I cant start memorising my S.S notes now coz i will forget easily. Maybe i will start revising on Thursday.

Take care!
* Fadzlee *

Monday, 31 August 2009
2.00pm