"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Thursday, August 13, 2009
@ 2:21 PM


First of all, i would like to thank Fifah for changing my blogskin. Thanks dudez.!

Left one more paper and end of Prelim examination. Tomorrow is my art exam and guess what, i've not even started with any drawings yet. Cool or what ? I need about 30-40 drawings. I've not started even one. Sigh, need to finish up all my drawings by tonight.

Maths, English, Mother tongue , Science and Humanities has end. I think i did quite badly. I have no confident in passing all those subject. I'm quite worry though. But i will just pray hard hoping that i will get good marks.

N-level countdown : 25 more days. Its getting nearer.

Plans for this weekend.
Saturday - Will be going to BoB's house as he's getting married.
Sunday - Will be going to watch DK barat competition. ( Not comfirm )

Need some rest now.

Take care!
* Fadzlee *

Thursday, 13 August 2009
2.21pm