"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Friday, July 24, 2009
@ 9:13 PM


Thank God Its Friday.. Alhamdullilah

Such a tired week. Didnt have much rest. Just had my Malay N-Level oral just now & i guess i did preety badly coz i answer the question wrongly. Gosh. But i will pray hard hoping that my marks wont be low.

Art; I'm quite glad that i'm finishing my sculpter soon. I'm like left with 10% more. After i finish my paper 1, i need to rush myself to do my Prelim. & the topic are damn DIFFICULT. Gosh, need to do research again. Hate It..!

Math; I need to buck up. Maths is the subject that i need to pass now + English. These are the two main subject that i need to pass so that i could still be on track for my future. I need someone to guide me in maths. I'm still searching.

Prelims is in 2 weeks time. I'm like halfway prepared. I'm quite worried actually as i've not been serious in my studies. What my form teacher has said is true. He said that i've been slacking and have not been concentrating in class. He said he got belief in me and he told me to make a timetable for myself in planning my time wisely. Alright, gonna make that soon.

And to that special someone,
I HATE LIARS,
I HATE STORY-MAKER,
I HATE ACTRESS/ACTOR
AND I HATE DRAMA QUEEN.


Thanks. * Winks *

Takin care!
* Fadzlee *

Friday, 24 July 2009
9.13pm