"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Thursday, July 16, 2009
@ 4:19 PM


How i wish i could still be in secondary 1 or 2 or 3.. I'm soo stress with my studies. Preparing for Prelims and N-Level. Prelims in about 3 weeks time. I'm not prepared. I'm really struggling in my studies. Seriously. Art and Maths really made me struggling in my studies alot. I just don't know if i can do well in my prelims. Only God will know on whether i can do well for my prelims.

Today was not my favourite day. I was late for school again and its already the 6th time i'm late for this year. I was to served 2 hours of detention. Hate it. I was told to meet the DM but i didnt meet to get my late-coming slip sign as i'm so lazy to hear them Pot Pet Pot Pet. Lesson was okie for me. There's chemistry test and i guess i did quite okie. There's maths remedial today but i didnt go as i went for my Detention instead as to get back my Ez-link card. During detention, i revise my Social Studies notes as there is test tomorrow. Good Boy Fadzlee.!
There will be History and Social Studies test tomorrow. Gosh..! Sigh.

* Plans for the next 3 days. *

Friday - home.

Saturday - Will be staying at home all the way, i guess. Revising my work and do some homework.

Sunday - Will be watching Dikir Barat competition at Kampung Chai Chee CC ( Bedok ). This time will be supporting my friends in the competition.

Alright, i wanna have some rest and sleep for about 1-2 hours. Then will be revising my notes for test tomorrow. Bye DudeZ! CheeRz.!

Takin Care!
* Fadzlee *

Thursday, 16 July 2009
4.19pm