"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, July 11, 2009
@ 8:08 PM


2nd week of school has ended. Its already weekend.
Whats been happening last weekdays.

- Wednesday -

I'm gonna talk about Art. Alright, i need to complete all my 5 boards + final art work by end of the month. For my board, i just need to re-do my Artiste statement and complete my board 5. Supposely i should have complete my board 5 after *Insertname* took pictures of my art work but at last, that person told me that her memory stick camera spoilt and all pictures were deleted. FCUK,SUCKS,BITCH,SICKO! Seriously, that was the word that i say that came out from my mouth.
Since that pictures were deleted and i've already done my art work, i just need to take pictures of my final art work and need to write description. Gosh. And for my Final art work, Umar is gonna follow me buy a board at IMM tomorrow for my base and i need to construct a bus sculpter and done with it. Thats it. Art make me stress. Seriously. I cant concentrate on other subjects. I regret for not dropping art duruing the registration. I'm glad that some of my friends had finish their artworks but at the same time i felt so jealous. They're there sitting down, chit chat while i'm suffering doing my artwork. I just need a person to help me but they're just ignoring me. I was so down but i just ignore and just show my happy face. Haiz. Never mind.

- Thursday -

Nervous, scared etc. Mix feelings in me. It's the N-level English Oral. And gosh, i went silent in the holding room. I was like 85% prepared. Wait in the holding room for about 15 minutes before my name was called. Been given 10 minutes to practice myself before meeting the two teachers. After 10 minutes, one of the teacher told me to sit on one of the chair. Then i went to sit. But then i realise that why i sat in front of NT oral room. Then i just remain calm. The teachers then call me and they say whether my name is __________. I was like ' HUH ' . Thats not my name and that was where i realise that i went into the wrong classroom. Stupid teacher in charge, make me paisey. Kk, then i proceed to the real room.
Reading and conversation was alright to me but picture, Gosh. I did preety badly on my picture. I guess all my friends too as it was soo difficult. Kk never mind. Things had happened anyway.

- Saturday -
Just came back from watching my brother soccer match at Jurong West stadium. Its SAFFC vs Gombak United Prime League match. ang guess what, my brother team lost 7-0 to gombak. Haha.

_______________________________________

To : *Insertname*

You change alot. I was shocked to know that you drink. & yeah, i dont know what your motive are. What will you get when you drink? You're young yet you are doing all this. You're not the usual person that i know. You change. You're too influence by your friends. We may not be close like last time but i'm glad that there's someone whom is taking care of you. You're lucky to have Kak S. She have been taking care of you and she accept what ure doing but i'm glad that she knows what you're doing now is over the limits. Please change , Please change & please change to the real you. I know, someone know, public dont know. Before you regret, i beg you to change now.

Takin care!
* Fadzlee *

Saturday, 11 July 2009
8.08pm