"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Tuesday, May 5, 2009
@ 8:48 PM


Woke up late in the morning. End up asking my mum to drive me to school. In the morning, as per normal, temperature check. Due to Singapore has been hit to Orange colour, we need to take our temperature twice in school, 7.30am and 10.30am. I hate taking temparature but was forced to. My temparature was 36.4 and 36.2 respectively. It means that i'm okie. Haha. School was okie today. Nothing special happened.

After school, there's english oral at 2.30pm. At the holding room, i was feeling quite nervous. Then. my name was called up. I've got to say that i did quite well. Haha. In the first place, i thought that it would be difficult , but after sitting down in front of the teachers, my nervous-ness all went off. Haha. Just can't wait to know my result.

After oral, went home with Zahin , takin MRT. Reach home, played my laptop till now. Exams starts in 2 days time. Am i prepared ? Officially, the answer is NO.! I've not started any revision yet. Currently, i'm not in the mood for studying yet. I just don't know why. Maybe, i'm too tired or thinking of the problems i'm having which have not settled.

I've not paid my N-level and School fee yet. My dad keep delaying and i were the one who always get the scolding by the teachers. I wonder when can i settle the payment.

I'm just feeling stress. I just want my freedom back. I'm just wondering, when can i settle everything. Not only about my fee, there's other thing. Things that i need to settle is..
Firstly, my Final Art Work.
Secondly, payment for physic assesment book.
And Thirdly, i wanna buy math textbook.
I'm just enduring. Just need to pray so that things could go smoothly and i will not be feeling to stress thinking about all this. If all this thing could be settle soon, i would just end up by saying ' Alhamdulillah.

Gosh, sec 4 is really stressful. With exams around the corner and N-level in 4 months time. Damn! I feeling headache thinking about all this. I need some rest.! Gosh.!

Takin care!
* Fadzlee *

Tuesday, 5 May 2009
8.48pm