"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Sunday, May 31, 2009
@ 11:58 PM

Me & The Seniors.
( Abg Jid, 'Abg Nuris, Abg Asri, Abg Moktar, Abg Hashim )

Us.

Abg Jid ( Rajis ).
Will be Battling with him this sunday at Piala KGMS. * Winks *

The ' Diva ' , Abg Moktar.

The God Of Ragam, Nuristiqamal.
Abg Asri.

Abg Hashim.

Zul.

Just came back from ' Taman Jurong Idol : Bintang Sensasi ' at Taman Jurong CC with Ecah, Nuris and Aishah ( Sarip ) , supporting Abg Jid and Kak Runi as they're in the finals. Eventually, they did not won the competition but Kak Runi won some of the individual category.

Lets talk about the performance. Some of the performance are damn boring as some sang an old song, which i can say, OUTDATED! & in the mid of the show and end of the show, i became Nuris photographer and followed him as he wants to take picture with some of the artiste. They were lots of artiste there such as Alias kadir, Husin Saaban, Mahadi Shor, Taufiq, Era Farida, Mamat Exist, Moktar ( OooPpsss ) and much more. Hehe.

After the show, took pictures as of what you see above. Well, look at the first picture.
" A picture which speaks a thousands words "
If you could understand on what is the meaning of the picture, thats good.
Well, Generation pass down.
' SI ANAK SENI '

After taking pictures, walk with Ecah, Nuris and Aishah to busstop and Home Sweet Home.!
In my mind, i kept thinking about what happen in the evening. Well, only some knew about it. I just cant wash away the problems in my mind as it really bothers me alot.

I'm controlling myself and i dont like anyone to control me OR force me to do something.
This ' A ' is just happening once and its the Final and why cant i go ? I've been planning for a long time to go ' A ' and then you guys called me up and asking and forcing me to go for ' B '. Didnt i tell you guys that i 'm going to ' A ' and i told you guys that i'm not coming for ' B ' ? And you guys heard it and you guys even say ' OKIE '.

You guys are saying that i'm thinking as an individual, Ohh gosh, please. There's 6 more days to go before the big day. Its only a day that i didnt attend yet you guys are talking to me this way. ? And one more thing, you are comparing me with *insertname*?? Gosh. Who am i and who is that person? I disagree with what you say.

This ' A ' is the FINALE and theres no more. I'm the one who wanted to support him. I hate it when you say....
" For what you want to support him ? Did he ever support you ? "
Gosh. From the way you talk, i just found out the REAL you. This means that you dont know how to treasure a friend and brothers ALOT. The person whom i supported is more than a friend to me. I treat him as my brother. So, whats wrong if i go and support him ? What can you do ? I'm a person who tresure a friends or brothers alots. I would always support them in whatever they do. You're thinking as if there's no tomorrow. Gosh. I'm just 16 and youngest among u guys, but i know, whats right and whats wrong. Gosh. Please.

& it takes 3 person to call me and talked to me. ?? Gosh.

Family comes first in my life.
Followed by Friends
and lastly my Hobby.

Understand Please.!

I would like to thank you guys ( At the picture, above ) for understanding me and calming me down just now. You guys were always there for me, although i'm the youngest among all of you but i think, you guys are more experience with all this problems. Thanks & I'M SPEECHLESS now!

Am i wrong ? Haiz.

Takin Care!
* Fadzlee *

31 May 2009
11.58pm