"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Friday, May 1, 2009
@ 6:09 PM


May! A new month & Happy Labour Day dudes! Time flies so fast. I cant believe it, its already May. Have a good day ahead in this new month.

Woke up early in the morning and i just cant sleep back so i played my laptop. Its Si anak seni anniversary celebration tonight at Gold kiss Chalet ( Previously known as Costa Sands ) East coast. I don't know whether i wanna go or not because i still have an outstanding amount to pay to them and i don't have any money in my hand now. If i didnt go, i would not feel good. Haiz.. Will think it out again later.

There's something wrong with my blog yesterday but its okie now, all thanks to Hakimi ROSLI. I've change my skin and i've also change my link due to some reason. Haha. If you have found my new link, WELL DONE DUDE!

Quarrel with a person just now at msn. Its because of a sms. I sms her, but she didnt reply. Then i ask her why she didnt reply my messages and the answer was she felt lazy to reply. Then when i ask her if HE sms, will you replied, and the answer was " Of course " . Haiz, i'm just speechless. A few weeks ago, she quarelled with him and i helped her and they are okie now. But now, she's like trying to ignore me slowly. Hopefully no. Uhh! I'm speechless, totally speechless.

Its May already and N-Level is in about 4 months time. Need to buck up on my studies. Mid-year examination starts next week. Need to do revision now. Alrite Dudes !

Takin care!
* Fadzlee *

Friday, 1 May 2009
6.09pm