"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Tuesday, May 19, 2009
@ 5:30 PM


I found this on Ecah's blog. & yeah, i laugh non-stop. You people wanna know why ? Okay, this is for malay only. Alright. Focus on HER Surname. Look. Do you find it strange about her Surname.? HAHAHA.

' Guadalupe '

When split up.....

' Gua - da - lupe '

Got it ? Hahaha. In english, it means ' I Forget ' . Haha. Laugh as long as you can and what i can say is that GUADALUPE.! Hahaha.

____________________________________________________________



Gosh. You guys got to see this. This girl is damn COOL and Talented dudes. I love the way she played my favourite song ' Mad World '. Gosh! I wish i could be like her. Arghh!

Takin care!
* Fadzlee *

Tuesday, 19 May 2009
5.30pm