"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, May 16, 2009
@ 11:43 AM


Hey..!! Sorry for not been updating. Kinda very lazy to update. Hehe. Its Saturday today.
Well, SA1 is gonna be over soon. Monday is my last paper, Chemistry and maths. After that, freedom. Haha.

I've got to say that some of my papers, some i've done it badly, some quite okie. I'm just worried about my results. I've put in lots of effort and i'm hoping that i could get good results.

After exam, back to dikir practice. My last competition for the year as I need to concentrate on my N-Level. Well, KGMS final is in 3 weeks time. Need to get prepared as soon as possible. I just cant wait for the finals, which is gonna be held at Republic poly Theatre. Gosh, the hall is damn big. I just cant wait to perform there.

There's show today at Ayer Rajah C.C. I havent decide to go or not as i got some revision to do. Hmmm. Will see how later.

Takin care!
* Fadzlee *

Saturday, 16 May 2009
11.43am