"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Saturday, May 2, 2009
@ 8:21 PM


Gosh, its already Saturday night. Time flies really fast. Uhh!

Woke up around 9am in the morning and went straight to my laptop. My mum call me at 11am asking to me to follow her to sent food at Jurong Shipyard. So, i went to follow her and when we arrived at that place, we need to get out of the car to have our temperature taken due to the Swine Flu. Nonsense sei.! I dont like doing all this. So, after sending food, i asked my mum to sent me to central as i want to have my haircut. FYI, i get caught during last Thursday Hair-attire check. Like Fcuk.! Went to cut hair just now. After that, went straight home.

When i reach home, my maid told me that there's this BANGLA, throwing a paper at her when she was cooking at the kitchen. Well, i stayed on the ground floor, so that bangla throw a paper, which have his number and name in it through the kitchen window. So, after my 2nd brother woke up, we decided to call this BANGLA. So, when we call, we decided to use our name as ' JAMAL'. Cool or what ? Haha. At first, we talk as if we know each other. After that, we straight to the point. HAHAHA. I was laughing all the way. That BANGLA was like "I'm soorrrriiiii , I'm sooorrriiiieeee. I never doooo thhhhaaaat agaaaiinnnnn " Haiz, poor english. HAHA.

Around 3.30pm, Hakimi came to my house to have his hair cut by me. I'm impressed with the cutting. Damn, i love it. Its damn nice. You guys should check it out. HAHAHA.

Feeling bored now. Nothing to do. Gonna do some revision later. After that, wanna Rest and Relax. Alrite, TaTa DudeS.

Takin care!
*Fadzlee*

2 May 2009
8.21pm