"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Friday, March 20, 2009
@ 11:56 PM



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABANG MOKTAR(S.A.S) !!

28 Years old this year. Time flies so fast and you're getting older. Ooppss ! HeE! I just hope that you stay Happy and Healthy always and have a good life ahead.

Abg Moktar, thanks for guiding me since i know you for the first time when i join Anaks last year. You've been guiding in my singing and also you've been giving me support, encouragement and motivation each time when i'm doing something out there. You are always there for me and always commented on the right and wrong about me. I've learnt alot from you. You've make me to be who i am today and i'm proud to have a person like you in my life. Thanks Abg Moktar. Its so sad to have you leaving this group. I just wanna wish you all the best and take care ! HeE !


Takin Care!
* Fadzlee *

Friday, 20 March 2009
11.56pm