"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Sunday, February 8, 2009
@ 11:28 AM




Its sunday today. Uhh, bored. Just woke up a few hours ago, like in a sudden. Then, i can't sleep back. So, now i am here, posting. Actually, i'm feeling quite restless now, but i just couldnt have a nap. Btw, theres show today, kompang show. Azhar sent me a message regarding the show yesterday. Well, i did not go as i am quite tired and lots of school works to do. Its been like about 1 month i have not turn up for Anak seni training. All these is because of my school work given by the teachers. I wonder when can i turn up. Dikir barat competition is coming up on 1st March. I' m not playing, Koko is playing juara for this competition, partnering with Safuan. I am just hoping that they are progressing well for this competition. I am also hoping that they will achive something and its time for them to bring back home once again.






ECAH!! Uhh, i've been messaging her, but she never reply. I knew that her prepaid was low. Haha. Yesterday, i was looking through some Dikir videos on youtube then i realise a video which shows a Preview of ' Layar citra 2008 '. I want to buy it but i do not know how to order. So, i've been asking Ecah to order for me. But, no reply from her.

To Ecah :
If you're reading this, Please, please, please help me order the DVD. I seriously wanna watch the video. I will give you the money when we will meet someday. Alright. And if you have already top up, please message me. Btw, when wanna go out together ? Hmm, But, its so bored without yunus and rizal/lebam at Brunei. Just left me and kazim. Seriously bored. So, are you going to watch this 1st of March? Well, i will be going with anaks. Anythink, if we don't meet around this few weeks, we will just meet during competition then. Anythink, just beep. Thnx. HeEHee!
Alright, i'm gonna end my post. Now, i'm gonna do research for my art and start to draw at least 5-6 drawings. Uhh! Then, will start to do my another homework. Hate it ! Well, see ya !

Takin Care !
* Fadzlee *

Sunday, 8 February 2009
11.28am.