"Zero Four One Zero Nineteen Ninety Three"
Fadzlee Sufri




Layout: AmericanRoyalty
Color codes: Color Picker Tool
Others: materialisti-c, Plastic!Romance


Sunday, February 8, 2009
@ 11:19 PM


Heloo people. Its my second post for today. I've got to tell you, i just couldnt believe that it is already sunday night because THERES SCHOOL TMOROW !! Uhh, its so boring. I am like to wake up in the morning at 5.30am, bath, and then go to school. Its just like LAME. Very boring. Alright, today, as per normal, do my homework with my laptop in front of me. Then in the evening, my mum was like scolding me and my brother for not cleaning the house and bla,bla,bla. I was like as if hearing nothing. Then, at night, ecah message me, then i call her. Its like finally, i get to talk to her. Get to asked about the order of the DVD. And she say, she will order for me ASAP. YESSA BABY!! After that, help my bibik to do Epok-Epok. HaHa. Do 40, then done. Well, thats all for today. Okie now, i wanna go to sleep.

Takin care.
* Fadzlee *

Sunday, 8 February 2009.
11.19pm